Links are in blue throughout
Stephanie Griffith @StephGriff1 and I are presenting at KySTE this week, and we're excited to be sharing what we've learned about 21st Century Book Talks.
Participants during our session are going to learn about resources and tools to help them, their teachers, and their students create book trailers and book talks and method to share your work. The session will feature information about using programs like Microsoft Movie Maker, the iMovie app as well as using features of Destiny, QR Codes and Augmented Reality to share the work.
Below, you will find our Prezi and some additional resources that might help you as you plan and work with students and teachers.
Here are some additional links and resources to help you.
- Book Trailer Storyboard - can be used with any book trailer program
- Book Talk Planner - could be used with Aurasma or Podcasting
- iMovie Book Trailer How To Playlist - includes tips for searching and saving images, getting started, recording audio and sharing
- Animoto and Audacity How to Videos by Stephanie Griffith
- Microsoft Movie Maker - how to use for book trailers
- Aurasma How To Playlist - includes tips for creating a channel, putting together an aura and sharing a private channel on the iPad app